HND in Business
The HND is an internationally accredited recognised qualification offered through Edexcel Pearson International, the largest international awarding body approved by the UK government and accepted by educational institutions and employers all over the world including Australia, UK, USA & Canada.
Pearson Edexcel Higher National Diploma
The HND comprises 8 Core Units, 8 Specialist Units and 4 Skill Development Units. We offer guest lectures, workshops, industrial trips, internships and work placements as part of the course.
Intermediate (FA / FSc / A Levels etc
Note: candidates waiting for results are also eligible to apply. We also facilitate students taking supplementary exams. Admission decisions are the right of BETS Business School alone.
After the HND at BETS, a variety of pathways are available:
– UK University BBA Top-Up here at BETS, or
– UK University BBA Top-Up in the UK / Canada / USA / Malaysia /Australia, or
– Pakistani BBA Top-Up at a local Pakistani University, or
– QCF 7 Post Grad Extended Diploma in Management, here at BETS, providing exemptions for MBA,or
– Direct entry into Employment
|SEM 1||SEM 2||SEM 3||SEM 4|
|Accounting & Finance|
|Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management|
|Human Resource Management|
|Admission||PKR 15,000 (one time fee)|
|Semester||PKR 60,000( lump sum ) or PKR 10,000 per Month for 6 months|
|Edexcel Registration Fee||GBP 350 (one time fee)||=|